Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

I want some data or information about " IsSpice"

Status
Not open for further replies.

v9260019

Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
switchercad or isspice

Hello all !!
I am learning simulation software ~~"IsSpice" about power electronic,
And I need some data or information about it.
Thanks a lot , thanks

Re: I want some data or information about " IsSpice&

visit their website at Intusoft's Home on the Web: SPICE Simulation, Analog and Mixed-Signal Circuit Design Tools, Magnetics Transformer Design Software, and Test Program Software. I think they have lots of application notes and newsletters there.

For power electronics, I would recommend LTspice/SwitcherCAD which is free and full featured without any node limitations. Check it out at Linear Technology - Design Simulation and Device Models The simulator is very fast and optimized for power electronics. Most of the power supply ICs that Linear Technology makes is also included with the distribution of the software and is used in example circuits. Nearly all major power electronics topologies are covered so you can have an example simulation running in a few seconds. This software is definitely worth a look.

Best regards,
\[v_c\]

P.S. I don't work for Linear and the opinions expressed are based on my experience working with many simulators from a student's point of view.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back