Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

50,000 volt fish zapper design

Status
Not open for further replies.

KDunross

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I have three 12 volt ignition coils that produce about 15,000 volts each, and I wired the outputs together, and and I turn them on using a relay activated by 12 volts.
I need to pulse the 12 volt lead in at about 5 - 15 hz. I know nothing about electronics, other than very basics (like hz means cycles per second). The lead in voltage is provided through a relay, that is activated by a sensor.]
The whole idea of this thing is to use it as a fish shocker. Anode and cathode sitting on the surface of the water about 10 feet apart, zapping everything that swims by.

Any help really appreciated, and will keep you updated on my progress right here

MOD: Do not post or exchange any projects which are destructive in nature. This thread is locked. Next time i see any such requests or posts, the OP as well other memebers supporting it will be banned.

homemade fish shocker

Building High Volatge (HV) devices are extremely dangerous, if you do not keep
to the regulations. In most coutries it is totally against the law to build your
own home-made HV generators.
There are many web sites that does give fully functional circuits, but even on
these sites you will get the same warnings.

fish shocker

Hi,
Please don't do that! You'll kill all fishes from very litle one. This way you'll destroy all aqua reserves in you pool, river or whatever there. Please, be kind enough don't do and don't help the others to do that.
Thanks on behalf of litle fishes not killed!

KDunross
please give a diagram of a fish zapper.
MOD: Do not post or exchange any projects which are destructive in nature. This thread is locked. Next time i see any such requests or posts, the OP as well other memebers supporting it will be banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.