Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

FSK modulator/demodulator

Status
Not open for further replies.

cwt

Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
fsk modulator demodulator

Hi,

I had xr2206 as fsk modulator and xr2211 as fsk demodulator. My logic 0 = 2kHz and logic 1 = 5kHz. I had already put all the components base on my design.

But there are some doubts.

1. How should the modulator and demodulator being tested properly? Is it connecting the xr2206 output to xr2211 input through a wire or connecting wirelessly? I had use a function generator to test the demodulation and it works fine. But is there any way to test both the circuit wirelessly?

2. Is the output of xr2211 demodulator an invert of the TTL logic? For frequency < 3.2kHz i get HIGH (4.75V) and for frequency > 3.2kHz i get LOW (0.045V). By right i should obtained HIGH for freq > 3.2kHz and LOW for freq < 3.2kHz.

Please advice me. Thanks.

Regards,
cwt

Status
Not open for further replies.