Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

DIFFERENCE or COMPARISON BETWEEN USB1.1 AND USB2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

arpith

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
difference between usb1 and usb2

PLZ SOMEONE TELL ME THE MAJOR DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE USB1.1 AND USB2.0 APART FROM ITS DATA RATE TRANSFER....
ANY DIFFERENCE
ITS PRETTY URGENT SO SOMEONE HELP ME SOON.....

difference between usb1.0 and usb2.0

What is the difference between USB1.1 and USB2.0? Which should I choose?

USB1.1 and USB2.0 refers to which USB version the drives are designed for. The transfer speeds of USB2.0 is up to 8 times faster than USB1.1, but o­nly PCs with USB2.0 ports will benifit from the faster transfer rates.

If your PC is equipped with USB1.1 ports and you have no plans to upgrade to a USB2.0 PC in the future then we recommend that you choose a USB1.1 drive. If your PC has a USB2.0 port or you plan to upgrade to a USB2.0 system soon, then we recommend the USB2.0 version.

USB1.1 drives can be used in USB2.0 systems, but will o­nly work at USB1.1 speeds. Equally USB2.0 drives can be used in USB1.1 system, but will also work at the speed of a USB1.1 drive.

Quoted form:
https://neon-drive.com/support.html

Regards,
IanP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back