Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Gemini-4 Encoder-Decoder: error with the decoder

Status
Not open for further replies.

bangunprayogi

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Re: Video Multiplexer

Dear all, I need some help

This is my first touch in type of project:). I want to set up a CCTV system with 2 input cameras to one TV screen using video control matrix (VCM) multiplexer from philips or Gemini-4 Video Encoder-decoder....But I still have problems, there are:

1. In using Philps VCM, I can't program the sequence of input video...Somebody have experience using this multiplexer? I really need advisory..
2. In using Gemini-4 Encoder-Decoder, the encoder running good but The decoder is fault, the error massege is "video input fault"...Can somebody help me?.

I have read the manual but still not yet get the answer.

Thanks

Added after 2 hours 40 minutes:

oh..thanks god...
I have explored the programming of the matrix:D and got the answer for the problem no 1..
But still not yet for the no 2.

The solution of problem no 1 is set the sequence of the input camera..then set the dwelling time too.. javascript:emoticon(':D')

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back