Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

GTP-USB/Winpic800 problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
winpic error no is answer of hardware

I just change to this motherboard because my old motherboard just burn. Old one same as yours one, Abit NF7s, but that time I am using serial, it seen can work fine.

gtp-usb cannot detect

You can find a firmware for GTP-USB Plus here:
**broken link removed**
Yes! It works with GTP-USB PLUS hardware!

gtp usb plus is se kind of universal programmer...u can get diff. zif board configs fro winpic800 website.....

here is for pic family

So, what is the solution for "Error - No is answer of hardware" problem? My computer recognize the programmer, but i can read/write/identify pic.
Please, help me about this solution, i change computer, cable between computer and programmer, pic . But i can't solve this problem.

i heard from somewhere that this version of GTP usb programmer does not work well on fast computers like pentium 4 and upword, dont know how much truth is in that rumor

no matter the gtp programmer is no more interesting
if you plan to buy or build one, better go buy or build a pickit 2 or 3 or clone it is cheaper and more maintained directly by microchip.

Status
Not open for further replies.