Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

accelerometer+ADC+LCD

Status
Not open for further replies.

yantheman

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi, Im connecting an acceleremoter to the target board and wish to display its value on the accelerometer but has to first go through the ADC to convert voltage to digital value. However I have some difficulties. The ADC has only one input which is RA0. The LCD has the control lines and the data lines. My accelerometer has only two outputs, which means measures the X and Y. Question is, how do i connect up my accelerometer to the ADC and to display the result on the LCD ? Anyway im using PIC18F452.

Added after 1 minutes:

the control line that is being stated from microchip itself is RA3 - RA1 and data lines RD3 - RD0. So I just connect the X and Y out to any analog input and then what ? Does it performs the ADC from the codes or do I have to connect any other connection ? What is the connection to display it to the LCD? I dont quite get what you trying to say. Im kindda new to this thing.

why dont u use digital accelerometer. MXD2025 from memesic is good. I have worked with this acelerometer. i have code for this. if u need i can send u.

bye

ok sure just post it up here. Thanx a million!

why dont u use digital accelerometer. MXD2025 from memesic is good. I have worked with this acelerometer. i have code for this. if u need i can send u.

bye

i need code for mxd2025.could u post it sir?
thanks in advance....

Status
Not open for further replies.