Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

temperature controller using LM35 and PIC16f877

Status
Not open for further replies.
lm35 pic16f877

look this site..

**broken link removed**

16f877 lm35

gud day sir, i am just new in this site..i'll be glad if anyone can help me...or explain to me if the 16F84A can be used instead of this 16F877...TIA

using lm35

well, unfortunately u can't use pic16f84 cause it doesn't have onboard ADC (analog to digital converter) and this is necessary to be able to read the signal in the microcontroller ....

hope that is useful info

thanks,
Salma:)

pic16f877 temperature

leinahtan said:
gud day sir, i am just new in this site..i'll be glad if anyone can help me...or explain to me if the 16F84A can be used instead of this 16F877...TIA

Yup is it true according with salma ali bakr
.. PIC16F84A does not have internal ADC.. u need external ADC if you want to use PIC16F84A

lm35 16f877

Elson said:
look this site..

**broken link removed**

hi your page cannot be open can you share all stuf including source code here please

regards
Fragrance

temperature controller lm35

Fragrance said:
Elson said:
look this site..

**broken link removed**

hi your page cannot be open can you share all stuf including source code here please

regards
Fragrance

I downloaded it for you :D
Enjoy !

lm35 i pic16f877

Thanks AdvaRes.

but it is not in English language.. im only understand the circuit only.. :(

V

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search