Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

I want to learn digital communication systems

Status
Not open for further replies.

Syukri

Full Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
edaboards

Hi all...

I'm new in communication world...I've just graduated and now I'm working at a ground station of a satelite service company. My post is as a Communication Engineer...

The tsk is monitoring the signal communication of the satelite to the earth station and the downlink fibre optical line...

Customer help relation the transponders theier rent are also under my task...

Can anyone get me a clear picture of this systems....and is there any good website that i can use as refference.

Thanks in advance

Syukri

Re: I want to learn.....

I don't know if i can help you out but i'll try... I'm an electronic engeneer, graduated a year ago, been working for a telecommunication organization since i graduated... not much satellite communications but i have some knowledge...

What exactly is your question?

I want to learn.....

get hold of a satellite communications book like rudy or somethng .. there are some books available on the edaboards..

I want to learn.....

well syukri the thing is the best way to understand the infrastrcture of your system is vendor documentation which they provided your company at the time of installation. thats the best and to the point resource that u want to know.

rest one good reference is Digital communication by Sklar, but think due to ur job scedule u will need vendor material.

rgds
Gauiver

Re: I want to learn.....

very good u have to learn ......becauz in life u r always in position to learn now first of all u have to come pakistan and join COMSATS lahore and take some classes of great instructor Dr JAVAID AHMED

PHONE :- 092429203101(EXT 211)

email javshanum@hotmail.com

Status
Not open for further replies.