Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[SOLVED] 12Vdc to 220Vac 3000W Inverter Full Schematics And Pcb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doctor_E

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
3000w inverter schematic

Design based on Mosfets, Modified sinewave or what we call it
technically OPWM: one pulse width modulation.

3000w inverter full schematics and pcb

hi sir!
do you have a list of a part that im goin to use in this project
im having a problem of some part because some part is newly in my eye like TR2
plssss can i have a list, thanyou

12vdc to 220vac converter

is there any simplified circuit using rated mosfets for about 2000w because it is a bit confusing one

Reactions: jootachappal

V

Helpful Answer Positive Rating

jootachappal

Hi, the time passed since 2006, but it's still an actual thing.

The biggest question about Tr1 - how it is made exactly?

Reactions: ch wazir

V

ch wazir

well, this one is better than most i have seen on the net. thanks for the share.

still.. i think there is a lot of room for improvement and modernization.

Mr.Cool

Yeah what are the specs for the transformer???
Plz

Reactions: sor53

sor53

HI

THIS INVERTER IS SO GOOD TO STUDY .I LEARN TOO MANY THINGS LIKE

CURRENT SENSING, OUT PUT LOAD SENSING EXT.

I THINK 12V FOR 3000W IS NOT A GOOD IDEA IT SHOULD BE 24V OR MORE 48V

THE 2N7000 FET NOT AVILABLE IN PAKISTAN BUT WE CAN USE JAPNEES FETS

WITCH ARE EASY AVIL ABLE.

Assalam o Alaikum Guys,

This is an old circuit designed by legendary German engineer Mr. Wolf-Guenter Gfrorer in 1998. Now it is only avaiable at https://www.qsl.net/dg5sga/inverter.htm. With full description of the circuit, transformer computations, PCB and complete testing procedures.

I built this circuit in 2001, with a 850VA output Transformer. It's a good robust design. Mine still works fine.

PS:- All the parts are commonly, easily and cheaply available in Pakistan, specially Karachi. If somebody require some particular components in Karachi, please feel free to contact me for supply store addresses.

Best Regards,

Ghazali Zuberi

Added after 20 minutes:

for your convenience I am attaching a copy of the complete web page.

here is the file in rar format, with web page in mht format.

Thanks Gazali Zuberi for the info on this circuit
I want to make a 500W inverter from this circuit and omit the no load and overload detectors to make it simple
will it be OK?
Thanks

hii.. m working on an inverter using a 12V battery and push-pull config.

m getting these(attached) 12V variable duty cycle SPWM pulses, so now can i use a step-up transformer to get my 230Vrms modified sine output. or these DC pulses can saturate the transformer

Reactions: asquare

V

asquare

can a high frequency transformer be used to step-up the pulsating dc ??
When feeding "pulsating dc" to the transformer, it must have a core size similar to a 50 or 60 Hz transformer. It can't use a ferrite core.
Inverters utilizing a mid frequency transformer feed a high voltage DC bus (e.g. 150 or 300 V) through a mid frequency DC/DC converter
and operate a full bridge sine PWM at the high voltage level. In other words, they need two cascaded power stages.

FvM said:
can a high frequency transformer be used to step-up the pulsating dc ??
When feeding "pulsating dc" to the transformer, it must have a core size similar to a 50 or 60 Hz transformer. It can't use a ferrite core.
Inverters utilizing a mid frequency transformer feed a high voltage DC bus (e.g. 150 or 300 V) through a mid frequency DC/DC converter and operate a full bridge sine PWM at the high voltage level. In other words, they need two cascaded power stages.
The transformer has high frequency AC, not DC pulses. The high frequency allows a very small transformer that has a ferrite core instead of a huge low frequency transformer with an laminated iron core.

3000W from 12V is a current of 250A if the inverter has no losses. But of course an inverter has losses so the current from the 12V battery will be at least 300A!

Any lead-acid battery will quickly boil away its electrolyte. The wires from the battery will be almost as thick as your arm.

Why do you need 3000W? Why do you need an inverter anyway? Isn't your electricity reliable? Why not?

Reactions: emeka

emeka

Hi,
every one. Friends i want complete PWM inverter circuit diagram with capability for protect
over charge+deep discharge+overload+short circuit protection using 12V or 24V battery Max 3000 watt using PIC, Micro Controller program in C-language. Also please tell me what transformer using. Please i very need this type of circuit some kind person tell me about this circuit if some one have professional Inverter circuit blue print so please also send me. and also please tell me which is the best micro controller for Inverter or UPS who are designed and dedicated only for this kinds of circuits and have all feature build in whose are required for UPS or Inverter circuits.
Thanks

I am in Canada where the electricity is planned properly so it is very reliable. I have seen inverters sold to people who go hunting or camping but I have never needed one and have never used one.

What will you use for a battery? How will you charge the battery?
A 3000W sine-wave inverter will draw about 3450W (450W of heat) from a 12V battery and the current will be a whopping 288A. A car battery will boil before two minutes. It will be dead before five minutes. Useless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back