Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

802.16e Mobile WiMAX OFDMA Max Data Rate

Status
Not open for further replies.

untel

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
802.16e data rate

Hi All,

I am trying to understand the requirements for an 802.16e Mobile WiMAX receiver with focus on the Mobile Station (MS)

1. How can I calculate the maximum data rate at a given MS (Mobile Station) with Mobile WiMAX (802.16e) using the current profile? (Profile: 10MHz bandwidth, TDD system, FFT=1024, 64QAM, frame length=5ms, etc.)

What is the maximum number of sub-channels that can be assigned to a single MS?

What would the maximum instantaneous data rate be at the MS receiver?

What is the maximum duration for which the maximum instantaneous bit rate needs to be supported?

What is the minimum idle time between two consecutive bursts at the CPE?

I would appreciate your input.

Regards, untel

802.16e rate

untel, u can find the answers to all ur questions in the Standard of the IEEE, u can have it from thier site of standards.
Besdies you must know that for the mobile radio channel you must also specify the channel ccs and the most important the coherence time?
i wonder if you are going to design a reciver for the .e standard?? am working on a one but for the .d one

Status
Not open for further replies.