Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Looking for block diagram/schematic of a PBX

Status
Not open for further replies.

eng_ahmed22

Full Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi every body.

i want to build a PBX, with only internal telephon lines (no CO interface at the begining) let us say 4 internal lines,
can any body suggest schamatic or block diagram or anything to start???
i have some experience (2 years) in installing SIEMENS PABX (up to 500 line) now i hope to start to build my private PBX.
thanks alot for ur time
have a nice day

AHMED

pbx slic schematic or circuit

Is your desing intended as a product? Will it need to cover various interfaces in the future or is it just a simple design? You will need a microprocessor and software to implement a smal PBX. What is the functionality that your PBX needs? Probably need DTMF detection, Off hook detection, Ringing maybe dial tone certainly needs line feed. What kind of IC's do you intend to use? Are SLIC and CODEC IC's available at your location? Can you clarify your needs?

Status
Not open for further replies.