Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Automotive sensors - fuel control, velosity sensors etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

steshenko

Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Automotive sensors

Dear coalegue!
Now I interested in some sensors for automotive and bus - fuel control, velosity sensors and some other
Please, tell me info on sensors vendors and features
Thx

Re: Automotive sensors

steshenko said:
Dear coalegue!
Now I interested in some sensors for automotive and bus - fuel control, velosity sensors and some other
Thx

Take a look here:
**broken link removed**

Regards

compression

hi seems u guys r dealing in automotive sector

i need to clarify one thing. i heard the spark plug is parking twice for one complete cycle of the piston. is it possible to avoid this like firing at the compression stroke alone. is ther any algo for this

bye

In many modern double-coil ignition systems (or older, like the Harley-Davidsons) the spark plug does indeed fire twice. However, this isn't usually harmful in any way. The only problem I can think of is a slightly quicker wear of the plug electrodes, but modern some modern spark plugs can be quite long-living ones.

The old engines (with a conventional points-and-distributor system) or some modern ones with direct ignition (with a separate coil for each spark plug plus the brain box) fire the spark only at determined position in compression stroke.

Hobbie

hi it is not the matter of worning out

i am planning to use inductive ignition. if i hav to fire twice then at higher speeds i hav less time to charge. hence if i avoid one spark then i will hav more time to charge the coil

anyway thanks for the reply

sriram

Re: Automotive sensors

solvarg said:
steshenko said:
Dear coalegue!
Thx

Take a look here:
h**p://www.worknet-phcc.com/k/en/start/productsearchresult.jsp?plCatId=3

Regards

dead link.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back