Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Examples of AVR microcontroller projects with BASCOM code

Status
Not open for further replies.

avr_micro

Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello.I have problem with proteus.Can anybody help me?
Problem:
I want to draw a avr based schematic and program it by bascom avr compiler but I think It doesn’t support bascom code (or maybe I don’t know the way).can anybody send a simple schematic based on avr microcontroller (such as on led blinking).If it is possible send picture of schematic because my proteus version is 6.2 and I think it doesn’t support higher versions.tank you.

Re: problem with proteus

ok.But what is the stages for simulating a microcontroller(such as avr)?
Can you send a simple proteus project for me and stages for creating project?
thanks.

You can find examples with AVR in dir "SAMPLES\AVR Tiny15 Demo" and "SAMPLES\AVR External Memory" of dir where Proteus is instaled. In my computer the full way to these examples are: "C:\Program Files\Labcenter Electronics\Proteus 6 Professional\SAMPLES\AVR Tiny15 Demo" and "C:\Program Files\Labcenter Electronics\Proteus 6 Professional\SAMPLES\AVR External Memory".
Anyway please see attached ziped files of these examples.

ok.thank you.Can you explain or show me(step by step)desighning a avr based project?(with bascom).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back