Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Needed: Higher Engineering Maths. by Grewal

Status
Not open for further replies.

yaseen

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
higher engineering mathematics grewal

Higher Engineering Mathematics by Dr. B. S. Grewal needed.
Can any one plaese upload the book?

higher engineering mathematics by grewal

I have the 38th edition in book, but how to upload.

Pls give me some ideas....

higher engineering mathematics by b.s.grewal

Go to http://rapidshare.de/ and upload the file(s) from your disk, and the site returns to you the links for files.

engineering mathematics grewal

I said i have the book not the e-book.

So what to do now.

How am I to scan some 1500 pages so quickly and post it on the net.

bs grewal ebook

This is what you need:

1.- a scanner
2.- ScanToPDF

**broken link removed**

3.- PDFCombine

**broken link removed**

Notes:

1.- Try not to set a very high resolution on your scanning. Otherwise your scanned files will be too heavy and the uploading would be slow, unless yuo have a fast connection. Make a previuos test using different resolutions checking the quality and the size of the resulting document.

2.- ScanToPDF lets you scan documents directly to the PDF format. As I am sure you will not scan the whole book in just one time but several ones, then you will have several pdfs files in the end.

3.- So, you vill have to use PDFCombine to join the several parts into jus one pdf file corresponding to the whole book.

4.- Once you have the ebook in pdf format, go to rapidshare and upload it. Remember that rapidshare has a limit of 100 Megabytes for uploading, so if your file is larger than that, you will have to use Winrar to compress it and split it in parts less than that limit.

Good Luck.

Bye.

Status
Not open for further replies.