Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

nokia 3310 16f627A fbus control

Status
Not open for further replies.

zouganelis

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
id2.cz

Hi guys,
I've been working on a project which involves sending SMS messages from a PIC to a GSM phone. So far, my goal was to make it to work in text mode, but the phone doesn't seem to like the cable connection, it only works on IrDA in text mode. Therefore my only choice left was to use PDU format. Does anyone know where I can find some source code for a PIC 16f62x to convert ASCII to PDU??
Any help will be appreciated.
Thanks 8)

how can sms send through pic16f877a

Thanks mbyka a lot for your effort, apparently my question is not clear enough...I already have the interface for the phone, I can send AT commands and receive proper responses. My problem is that I cannot think of a way to convert, from coding aspects, the ASCII coding into PDU format. The PDU format is a protocol that is widely used by manufacturers to send sms messages. Some phones can accept normal ASCII text in the Rx pin and send the message, but most of them need the PDU format.
I am looking for some piece of code who converts ASCII->PDU, or at least, an algorithm to implement it in the PIC.
Thanks again for your time :)

home no fsan projects project

I think, this may help you.

best regards.

id2 kabely

And this too.

best regards.

pic16f sms 3210

Try his (sorry, comments are in German)

sms taro

Pascal example

terka simulator

For connecting PC->Phone you must say which phone do you connect on PC, some phones are txtsms enabled...

sms pdu decoder pic16f877

hi guys,

thanxs very much for the information and its very useful for my project

with regards
ram

No thanks.
Warning!

id2.cz gsm

You could try also this page for a nice SMS/Remote/Alarm GSM with PIC16F877.

h**p://home.no/fsan/projects/

regards

mgf

how pic16f877a sends sms

Hi!
The archive file for SMS Control project at **broken link removed** is password protected. Does anybody know the password?

spanish sms grax

Please check this out for your own knowledge. Give author all the credits !!!
Enjoy

ارسال sms pic16f877

can this be done for pic16f84 ?

gsm sms decoding

Dear vanmujd,
If you means basic of decode, send pdu message by pic16F84. I think it enough. By the way, It depend on, how your complex of your work, too.

alcatel send sms pic16f

Vanmujd,
if u got python i can upload some code for 16f876 but easilly changeable to compile for 16f84 , and without checking batt voltage (hence no adc on 16f84).

mgf

sms cpn pic 16f873

Hi

Some has implemented a decoder routine in PIC (may be 16F877) to receive instructions trhought SMS send remotely. Perhaps in PIC C???

Thank you

Terk

sms picc

terka said:
Hi

Some has implemented a decoder routine in PIC (may be 16F877) to receive instructions trhought SMS send remotely. Perhaps in PIC C???

Thank you

Terk

Yes I have done and posted it search my posts (and do not double post please).

best regards

old gsm phone to send sms using picc

Hi C-Man

"textpdu" does work for 16F877 PIC??? please explain this .???

Thank you

pdu ascii convert sms python

terka said:
Hi C-Man

"textpdu" does work for 16F877 PIC??? please explain this .???

Thank you

If you mean the file I have posted above it converts text to PDU for sending an SMS it is in C and can also be compiled for PIC using Hi-Tech PICC.

best regards

c35 sms pic16f8 at

I think this can help you to develop you to make encryp or decrypt pdu data. By the way if you work with NOKIA mobile phon, you have to find more infommation about FBUS or MBUS too. You can can find it on internet.

Regards
TARO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back