Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

nokia 3310 16f627A fbus control

Status
Not open for further replies.
ascii sms esquimo

Hi

For ericsson phones, is there a protocol like MBUS/FBUS of nokia phones?

AT command is the same for all cell phones?

Thank you

best .gif sms messages

Dear terka
In SIEMENS mobile phone,you can forget about FBUS MBUS, you can connect it by general RS-232 interface and send AT command directly to control it.

gsm pic 16f877

Thank you

its saem that AT command its work for any phone than accept this command. I forget of AT command

Grax

pic16f627 send sms nokia

Taro said:
Dear terka
In SIEMENS mobile phone,you can forget about FBUS MBUS, you can connect it by general RS-232 interface and send AT command directly to control it.

Hi taro:
I just wanna ask u if there's complete guides to use siemens at commands in hexadecimal mode to control the phone using simple PIC microcontroller,
if so please post some links.
10x :D

ascii to pdu python

zouganelis, can you update us with your project? I saw that your post is 3 years old now,

convert ascii using oshon basic compiler

Taro said:
Dear terka

this is vishal gohel and i want to know that siemense c35 supports AT -coomands?
so please help me as soon as possible .thanking you

python fbus

vishal_gohel001 said:
Taro said:
Dear terka

this is vishal gohel and i want to know that siemense c35 supports AT -coomands?
so please help me as soon as possible .thanking you

Yes ist does

best regards

read sms messages

hi, Im naruto and Im developing the same interface, PIC controlling a SIEMENS phone to send/recive SMS and interpret this as commands, I'm using the "OSHONSoft PIC simulator IDE" and its respective BASIC compiler, I successfully wrote subroutines to CODE/DECODE PDU mode on the pic (using BASIC lenguage of course), but I had one problem, I was able to send commands to the phone, I was able to send SMS from the phone using my PDU-convertion-routines but when I was to read the SMS stored in the phone my PIC was unable to read the data sended from the SIEMENS CELLPHONE.
I'm using:
- PIC16F627 internal 4MHz osc.
- SIEMENS M55
- I'm connecting the data cables directly between the PIC and the CELL (maybe there's my mistake :idea: )
- OSHON SOFT PIC SIMULTOR IDE to write the data code (in BASIC)

The simulations of the code are successfully tested CODING/DECODING, but I was wondering if my communication problem to recieve the data from the CELLPHONE into the PIC is because the voltage levels or the transmission speed (I was using 9600 USART communication).

I just discover this in this tread (I checked the same page before but I lost the link):

Code:
http://home.no/fsan/projects/

and the "SMS Control" project, and I think this is what I was looking for:

Code:
http://home.no/fsan/projects/Project-02/max232-02.gif

I haven't tested yet, but I hope and I know that this will work, thanx to this tread, I will finish my project, AT LAST, thanx everybody!!! :D

pdu decode sms code on python

mobile-it said:
h**p://www.codeproject.com

--> PDUstring generator is found on this site...

if this reply was 4 me I need to say again that the PDU decode/code is not a problem!!! I think that the issue is the speed communication (maybe the PIC response) or the voltage level......

thanx anyway for tha PDU, I wrote my own code already :D

python sms pdu converter

Hello,

Are you willing to share your code for decoding PDU -> TEXT and vice-versa? I will then re-write them in MPASM (using assembler).

The problem could be because you are using internal oscillator. The oscillator should be VERY precise, so use extarnal for no frequency variations!

Trax

pic16f877 mikrobasic gsm

this C function convert text to PDU

siemens m55 text mode at commands

Here is a comprehensive and highly practical guide to SMS and MMS interworking in GSM, TDMA, and CDMA mobile communications systems. This cutting-edge book gives you the knowledge needed to plan SMS or MMS interworking both commercially and technically. You learn how to implement SMS or MMS services with interworking, pre-paid SMS or MMS services, and mobile location services. Moreover, this unique reference helps you develop software for SMS and MMS centers.
Download:rapidshare.de PassWord:avax
**broken link removed**

1580538908.01._SL110_SCTZZZZZZZ_.jpg

Added after 12 minutes:

Another discussion of similiar type ...

16f877 sms sending

use sms only for constructive purposes and dont annoy everyone with vetti sms

sms gsm alarm 16f876

Hi!
Someone has an example in C language to receive PDU sms or text sms?

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back