Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Matlab source code for direction finding

Status
Not open for further replies.

1stfaruk

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
direction finding + matlab code

Hello,

I need a matlab source code for the signal processing steps for direction finding. Or at least an algorithm for me to built a program.

I'll be very thankful for the helps.

thanks.

direction finding matlab code

What direction is that? Can you describe more?

matlab df direction finding

sorry for not sufficent information.

Direction finding (DF) refers to the establishment of the direction from which a received signal was transmitted.

it is like estimation of the direction of a signal. it is an antennas and wave propagation problem but the estimation the direction of the signal is related with signal processing. hope i posted this topic in the right forum :)

thanks

direction finding matlab

try this article as a point of start (look for it at google)

SDR_in_Direction_Finding_RFDesign_0105.pdf

you can also search for DF basics, diferent implementations and solutions in the DSP field introducing the words "electronic warfare" in your google's searches. Luck!

1stfaruk

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
wave propagation and direction finding

thanks for the helps.

Roshdy i'll appreciate if you can give me the Matlab codes.

Re: direction finding

attached one of my trials writing the MUSIC code which I could find
I think it has some errors, it gets the number of signals but the spectrum needs some revision

1stfaruk

Helpful Answer Positive Rating

Hi
Try implementing the conventional beamformer (Delay and Sum) for Direction of Arrival Estimation and then go for the high resolution methods like MUSIC and ESPRIT.
Conventional methods are relatively easy to implement

direction finding

There was a book "Radar systems analysis and design using matlab" . Should be available here or findable from emule .

attached one of my trials writing the MUSIC code which I could find
I think it has some errors, it gets the number of signals but the spectrum needs some revision

hi.. will you share me your code for music..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back