Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Service Manual & Schematic Diagram for AIWA NSX-K77 1000

Status
Not open for further replies.

kengloong

Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
nsx-k77

Anyone can supply me a Service Manual & Schematic Diagram for AIWA NSX-K77 1000W Mini Hi-Fi? The problem that I faced is when I put in my CD into VDC player, the player detected no CD found.

Hope someone could help.

aiwa service manuai

HI!

1. Clean lens
2. Is the CD spinning? If not check motor and motor drive IC. At Aiwa motor drive IC often fails, try to change motor drive IC if you can still get it.
3. Change pickup.

From my own experience: when Aiwa CD player fails it is often cheaper to buy a new one than trying to repair the existing one.

CU

aiwa nsx-k77

AFAIKR this has recently been on sharefx.com.

Perhaps go there & search the archive, then register & download.

www.sharefx.com

IT does take a long while to load, but when it does there is a link to register.

It's the 3rd link along the top from those on the right top bar.

Then there is the ability to go to the archive and download or if not there to request the SM giving the make & model number.
Aiwa is quite common on there.

Anyway, I have just looked & it's not there, they have the NSX-D77 (maybe same?).

Status
Not open for further replies.