Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Dispersion diagram from HFSS..

Status
Not open for further replies.

minstrels

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
site:www.edaboard.com cst dispersion diagram

I want to draw dispersion diagrams of several PBG(photonic bandgap) materials using Ansoft HFSS. I already know the basic theoretical things related to PBGs. And I also can draw the dispersion diagram using CST MWS.

But, in case of HFSS, it's not easy for me to draw that.
I used master/slave boundary conditions, and swept the phase between those boundaries.
But, HFSS gives somewhat unstable eigenmode frequencies and the bad values of "max delta freq %" , which fluctuate severely.
So I can hardly obtain the dispersion diagram.
I guess there may be some mistakes in dealing with the boundary conditions..

Is there anybody to help me with this problem?

dispersion diagram hfss

Hi, minstrels. I am interested in your mention about using CST to get the dispersion diagram. Could you give me some guide to setting the CST or send me an example? my email is: wingljck@hotmail.com. Thanks in advance

hfss dispersion diagram

Hello:
I am aslo interested in method u mentioned plz also give me the example or some material

teknikalar@yahoo.com

hello dear
i want to calculate dispersion diagram for photonic cylindrical waveguide. can anyone help me to find out dispersion curve from cst. plz share if anyone have an idea about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back