Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Infrared transmitter receiver circuits with relay outputs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sakhile

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
ir transmitter receiver circuit

I would like you to send me an infrared transmitter receiver circuit with relay outputs. I have tried a design using LM741 and LM567 on the receiver side with one relay, it works okay. But now, I am required to have two different relay outputs. You may include the PIC it's okay.

ir transmitter receiver

i think u r making the whole thing complex. if u know about the 555 timer then it is easy to make the circuit using that. selecting proper receiver like tsop1738 module, u can detect the ir signal. the output of the TSOP can be connected to a buffer IC like uln2003 (in sinking mode) to control relays.
and this site may be helpful to you. for two frequencies detection or transmitter connect different resistances series with switches in 555 circuit and use two TSOP s of transmitting frequencie
http://www.lpilsley.co.uk/cybot/radar.htm

this site below gives u idea about 555 timer

**broken link removed**

ir transmitter and receiver circuit

Sakhile said:
I would like you to send me an infrared transmitter receiver circuit with relay outputs. I have tried a design using LM741 and LM567 on the receiver side with one relay, it works okay. But now, I am required to have two different relay outputs. You may include the PIC it's okay.

Hi, there

Would you please upload the schematic for 741 and 567 recevier and the transmitter circuit?

I am weaiting your replay

infrared transmitter receiver circuit

i agree to krishna but still if u want to use realy as output u can do it on a 555 with 2 realys connected at out put drived by the same ir

u want a microconteoller to be used then it is simple
use tsop1738 with RC at a microcontroller i/p pin
decode than the ir wavelenght ussing a softweare controll as many devices u like

transmitter receiver circuits

well u can use 555 instead of a relay using it in bistable mode. it will start ckt in one pulse and stop it in another

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back