Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to interface 89c51 microcontroller with PC

Status
Not open for further replies.

centiago

Full Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
microcontroller 89c51

Hi
I am new to microcontroller, can anyone give me transmit & receive program to upload & download data between PC & 89c51 microcontroller.
Thanks
Centiago

89c51 microcontroller

Maybe RS232 is the common way to solve your topic. And u can find the program anywhere.

microcontroller to pc

try first the parallel port instead of the serial just to get used to the interfacing as parallel is easier to understand and in assembly is easier to get data, serial is more complex in acquiring data as you have to wait that buffer is full and respond to the interrupt, more work
enjoy

interfacing microcontroller to pc

and there:
**broken link removed**

interfacing of microcontroller with computer

RS232 interface can generate interrupts and it needs few wires, but it will cost more because of a external RS232 level -shifter (such as max232) is needed.
parallel port need almost no externel components, but it is diffcult to handle the realtime applications because of no interrupt will be generated if you use the parallel port.

microcontroller interfacing with pc

not 51 8052.com

interface 89c51 with pc

hi,

concern the following program and circuit

ORG 30H

INI:
MOV TMOD,#21H
MOV TH1,#0A0H ;9600 BAUD
MOV SCON,#50H ;8 BIT UART MODE
MOV TH0,#HIGH(-50000)
MOV TL0,#LOW(-50000)

SETB TR1

MAIN:
JB RI,SERIAL
JMP MAIN

;==================
SERIAL:
CLR RI

MOV A,SBUF

JMP MAIN

42_1166841926.JPG

89c51 rs232

Assalamo Allykum !

You can do this by using parallel port as well as serial port.

But asyou are new to Microcontroller then use Parallel port for your convenience, and usr At89C52 rather than AT89C51, because of memeory size because you are interfacing the data transfer from the PC.

www.8052.com

it is a good site and it will help you a lot.

TAke CAre

Wish you a good luck.

microcontroller pc interface

Can you define the commands in details since I know only the machine code. hex language

interfacing of microcontroller with computer

which language are you planning to use on pc "C" or "VB" i'm having examples i can send it

interfacing of 8051 with pc

it is simple just put a mediator between 8051 and PC that is max232 IC and connect it to PC this will do the job

89c51 development board

how to interface 89c51 microcontroller with computer keyboard?

interfacing microcontroller with computer

Assalam

Akbar, better u ask this question in new topic ....

because the ATKeybaord is working on I2C protocol having data clk Vcc GND lines

please check the following website

8051 interfacing with computer

first try to understand at what protocal does the keyboard works then by using the 8051 core i think it is possible to communicate the micro controller with the computer keyboard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back