Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Unit Impulse and Unit Sample Functions in Matlab

Status
Not open for further replies.

doruky

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
unit impulse function matlab

Hi,
I want to learn how i can represent the unit impulse and unit sample functions to apply Dsp applications.
Also i need help,to find a ebook which describes dsp by using matlab.I want to illustrate all the things i have learnt from the signals and systems,and dsp cources.I have Matlab 6.5 .
Please help me with these subjects.

matlab unit impulse function

hi i think u cannot represent CT impulse as it ideally has infintie amplitude at t=0, which is not possible in a computer. So watever sample signal u take it will be just scaled versions of DT sample function.

coming to the book dealing with this Signal Processing with MAtlab is DSP by proakis and vina k ingle. it deals completely with DSP with MATLAB. It is available in this board search it u can get it

reagards

purna

unit impulse matlab

hi
for the book, Sanjit K mitra is good for DSP learning using a computer based approach.
Vinay Ingle and proakis's DSP using MATLAB is good as well.
anyway, matlab has a pretty comprehensive help section as well. you should be able to manage
good luck

unit impulse signal

Thank you for all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back