Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

electronic collar for dogcontrol

Status
Not open for further replies.

beagle

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
schematic of shock collar

I am looking for a schematic of a electronic collar for dogcontrol. It should already help me with the information about used high voltage part.
Any info is welcome,

electronic coller

I thought that this type of shoking dog coller was now against the law.
ie elegal

Barrybear

shock collar schematic

An ultrasonic device tied to the collar of a dog may work well instead of high voltage...

electronic dog collar schematic

thanks for the input, do you have expierence with the dogs behaviour and an ultrasonic device?

schematic diagram of shock collar

some of the dogs really esacape when they hear the ultrasonic wave, some of them got really crazy and cannot stand a second, a few of them do nothing. Probably they cannot hear that high frequency sound (probably deaf)

schematics for canine shock collar

hi betanorm,

please post your schematic in this topic - thanks a lot!!

shock collar circuit schematic

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am looking for a schematic of a electronic collar for dogcontrol. It should already help me with the information about used high voltage part.
Any info is welcome,

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

An ultrasonic device tied to the collar of a dog may work well instead of high voltage...
please post your schematic in this topic - thanks a lot!!

dog shock collar schematics

Someone post collar schematic please :please:

shock collar circuit

Hi,
Cruelty again any animal is against the law in US, but there are certain systems available in the market that use minor shocks to "train" animals, especially dogs.
They use a small length of wire that's placed in the flooring (it is supposed to be dug), or if you're planning to have a whole room for your dog, just place it under the carpet at the periphery of the room. Whenever the dog comes near that periphery or tries to cross it, it is zapped... after a few times, the dog understands the consequences & stops crossing that line.

Regards,
JeDi

eledtronic coller

Please i would like a scematics (shock collar for dog)

Re: eledtronic coller

giwrgoscr said:
Please i would like a scematics (shock collar for dog)
that is not niceto do to a dog:!::!::!::!::!::!::!::!::!:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back