Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Digital Oscilloscope Uses PC Sound Card for Input - FREE DL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maverickmax

Advanced Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi

I have the link for downloading digital Oscilloscope software - https://polly.phys.msu.su/~zeld/oscill.html

I need to know which probe can I buy from?

So that I can plug it in my jack socket and use it to test my electronic circuit.

Thank you in advance

Maverickmax

I think all oscilloscopes use Coaxial cables as probes, due to their shielding.

Re: Digital Oscilloscope Uses PC Sound Card for Input - FREE

Yes, I need a proble that allows me to plug the jack into my pc's socket. So I need to know where can I buy the probe with jack connector

Maverick Max

Since the frequency of measure is not high, you can build the probes using any coaxial cable. The effect on the measurement should be almost zero.

A cable used in headphones should work fine. The whole constraction can be a homemade probe with a lot of tollerance in is assembly.

hi i have the same problem in fact.but i will try to show u whats in my mind cause i think its pretty good.
in this pic the white probes are for analogue input that we are working for and its from bitscope.com hardware.u can check it out.its trully proffesional design..

seadolphine2000 said:
Maverickmax,..

What is the sampling rate of your oscilloscope.??

The scope in this link has a sampling rate upto 200KHz.

www.geocities.com/lptscope/index.html

Khaaba Metei said:
It's sampling should be 8000Hz for simple pcm which is the default settings in most of the windows system... wanna more abt this n changing of the rates can be done at ur pc === start>control panel>sounds,speech and audio devices ...make ur ur sampling at recording drop down menu... hope u will many options there. ENJOY
[/b]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back