Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

What is the closest ADC part number to tADC0820 or ADC08061?

Status
Not open for further replies.

seadolphine2000

Advanced Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi,..

I know that I asked this question many times but, I have to do it again.

What is the closest ADC part number to this one ADC0820 or ADC08061.?????

Here you are the datasheet to save your time.

Please tell me, How this new ADC affects the sampling rate or the maximum frequency of the scope.???

I need them for an oscilloscope on this page:
http://www.geocities.com/lptscope/home.html

Thanks very much to all of you I will really appreciate your consideration.

Regards

adc0820 circuit

See TLC0820 from Texas is direct replacement for ADC0820. So I used both...

adc0820 (tlc0820)

Thanks penrico for your consideration, I'll search for this part, but, suppose I couldn't find it, What would be the effect another ADCs like 0804,0808,.. on this scope sampling rate and frequency.????

adc0820 edaboard

seadolphine2000, i do not know where you are currently located , but AD0820 is one of the easiest things to find. Well may be it will better to you to say what components you can buy and what supply channels are available for you to buy components and then forum can advice you , what things to do.

Also , if you are asking for possible replacement , it iwll be better to put your ADC requirements here.

All the best ..

adc0820 forum

artem,

Thanks for your concern, I'm from Egypt and I searched for this part allover the country and only found ADC0804, ADC0808.

I need this ADC to make the oscilloscope attached above with maximum frequency not less than 100KHz.

Could you help me.????

replacement adc0820 oscilloscope

Try to get a free sample of them. I get from Maxim two of ADC0820, and from texas two of TLC0820, both free.

ic adc 0820

penrico,
Thanks very much for your concern.

How could I do this.???

adc0820 replacement

penrico,..

Thanks very much for your help, I tried to get some free samples from National but, they told me that their are some tax problems with Egypt, so they'll hold on my request.

What shall I do.????

adc0820 egypt

hi,
i'm currently working on a proj usin adc0820.i'm gettin an internal voltage around 2.5V at d Vin(pin 1).even though i gav d connections properly n checked in both the WR-RD and RD mode...can any1 plz help me in dis regard???

Status
Not open for further replies.