Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

PIC18 SERIES DEVELOPMENT BOARD

Status
Not open for further replies.

wizpic

Advanced Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi People

Sometime ago may be a few months ago some one uploaded a pic18 series development board home made I've tried to find it again now i'm sure it was on this forum can any one remember it
the PCB was double sided and a max232 and lcd as well as to 10 pin headers for the port outputs

cheers

wizpic

I think i lnow what your looking for but i can't find it right,but most other boards made for the 16f877 should work for you too.in the mean time i'll keep looking
for the other one

barney

Tommorow I will uplaod the schematic for PIC16F877, Please PM me.

What happend was i made the pcb at work but now cant find the rest of the stuff so stuck on layout

thanks
i shall keep looking aswell for it looks a nice little board i have already got a 40 pin dev board the proton development board my next one will be the 28 pin

i might yet get thr new easy pic 3 yet got to see what the wife says

cheers

wizpic

can you upload a pic of the board.it might help finding the layout for it if we know what the board looks like
bbarney

can do better than take phot's of PCB i can upload the PDF file of the PCB but it's only the track layout i sent the file to work and to make our system appect it i took out the schemtic and overlay but i can not find them i thought i backed up alll my data but still can not find
It look pretty straight forward i think i might just have to have a go at building it

wizpic

having looked at the board i'd have to say it is an 18 pin board not 18f series and your right it does look fairly straight forward to build.i still can't find the one i think i got but here's a schematic for a 877 board and an eagle board

sorry for any confusion people i should have put pic18 pin serires board

wizpic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back