Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Image processing:for Feature Extraction: PCA , ICA , BSS, GA

Status
Not open for further replies.

metalasia

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
feature extraction tutorial

HI,
i'm working to develop a system using C language for Face Recognition. i'm plan to research PCA / ICA / BSS & Genetic algorithm (GA) for feature extraction. the BP Neural Network will be the recognition process. i have finished for PCA method where the source i got from :

PCA step:
www.cs.otago.ac.nz/cosc453/student_tutorials/principal_component.pdf

Eigen Values and Eigen Vectors h**p://mathews.ecs.fullerton.edu/n2003/jacobimethod/JacobiMethodBib/Links/JacobiMethodBib_lnk_1.html

i interest to develop my own programme in C language, so here i want to know
the source about ICA / BSS and GA, that include the step how to perform the calculation.

thank u,
sorry my english is poor

how to perform pca on image

this link is not working

pca step

tutorial for PCA by Prof Lidsay I Smith

h**p://www.cs.otago.ac.nz/cosc453/

i'm know looking for tutorial note for ICA & BSS.

matlab face recognition using ica

we have the matlab source codes for ICA developed specially for face recognition. If really needed tell me to provide it to you.

pca feature extraction

thanx,
actually i'm looking for tutorial to how perform ICA, step by step. i'm using vc++.
i had performad PCA using vc++ & it's successful.

so i'm really need the numerical tutorial to perform the ICA for computational aspects.

ica matlab image

Hello miami_hacky!!
could U please post matlab source code for face recognition. I need it urgently.
Thanx in advance!

feature extraction/pca

Try this book

Look for a link to rapidshare

Regards!

feature extraction source code image

Hi

I am studying about Image Processing (ICA &PCA).

Could you give me source code for ICA and PCA ?

Thank you

image processing, pca

HI, miami_hacky!!
I'm studing object recognition.I have some trouble in feature extraction,Could you please help me ? I need some source code for ICA and PCA . THANK a lot

pca image processing pdf

hi miami_hacky,
I now doing project about face recognition using matlab. i have some problem. So,can u send me some source code.
thanks.....

hello mami_hacky
I need a good implementation of ICA for face recognition in MATLAB.
if you have it, please post this link.
thank you and best wishes!

Re: matlab face recognition using ica

we have the matlab source codes for ICA developed specially for face recognition. If really needed tell me to provide it to you.

sir /mam
i am working in matlab to find change detection in satellite images for that i have find principal components analysis but i wish to use ICA instead can u please help me by sending code.

hi miami_hacky,
could you send me the ICA code for image feature extraction? i make an application for batik image classification using ICA for feature exctraction and BP for classification. i don't have any literature. i have to finish this project in 40 days from now. thank you.

Re: pca step

tutorial for PCA by Prof Lidsay I Smith

h**p://www.cs.otago.ac.nz/cosc453/

i'm know looking for tutorial note for ICA & BSS.

I am a beginer in this field. Can you email me a matlab program that
performs separation of images by using PCA?
I need help with how to formulate mathematically pca. I have read many articles about PCA
but I dont understand.

Thank you

David

Hi, kiran here

i m working on face recogiton using ICA algorithm on matlab,
i found some code on net but they are not in a running condtion,
if any1 hav running ICA code for face recognition on matlab then please send it asap on this id kiran_aliya@hotmail.com
regardz,

---------- Post added at 13:56 ---------- Previous post was at 13:53 ----------

Hi, kiran here

i m working on face recogiton using ICA algorithm on matlab,
i found some code on net but they are not in a running condtion,
if any1 hav running ICA code for face recognition on matlab then please send it asap on this id kiran_aliya@hotmail.com
regardz,

need help for matlab face recognition using ica

sir/mam
i am parivazhagan from India , i am doing my final year M.E., (master of engineering) project on ICA so i need your help, so please send me the coding of ICA for face recognition , i am waiting for your reply.
my mail: pari_vazhagan@yahoo.co.in

Face classification using genetic algorithms

Sir,
I want MATLAB code for the classify the face database by using genetic algorithms.Should any one know that code plz.......... frwd me I have just 15 days time for that work plz help me................

Hello everyone,

I'm doing a pattern recognition project on electrical appliances classification by using RF method (Radio Frequency)...Anyone here has MATLAB code to extract the features. THANKS!!!!

Re: Face classification using genetic algorithms

Sir,
I want MATLAB code for the classify the face database by using genetic algorithms.Should any one know that code plz.......... frwd me I have just 15 days time for that work plz help me................
Hey...I have also got the same project for post graduation and will be extremely thankful to you ,if you could help me on the very same project or give any guidelines. I really need ur help as I too have a time of around a month and its non completion will delay my degree by a year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back