Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

USB Connector - type A male connector for PCB mount

Status
Not open for further replies.

joebazoka

Advanced Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
USB Connector

I´m working in a USB design based in EZ-USB chip AN2131 of Cypress. This board must be connected to a PC and I need a type A male connector for PCB mount. I can´t find this connector in the web, please if anybody have a part number o any information please say me. Thanks and regards. 8)

here is the library for O*cad
USB A RECEPTACLE
USB B RECEPTACLE

www.jameco.com has USB connectors, part numbres from the current catalog are:
159716, 161023

From what I undersatand by the picture, PCB mounted A types are female and the ones on a cable end are male. One costs about 0.6 USD.
BTW they do not have minimum order limitation and can ship worldwide with USPS to keep postal charges low.

USB connector

Thanks for the information. My necesity is a male connector. My project is a memory card. This memory must be plugged in the USB PC connector. This connector is a female type A and therefore I need a male type A connector. Many thanks to all people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back