Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to order electronic parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

tia_design

Advanced Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
how to order electronic parts

I have design a board, now busy with ordering those parts. For most of the
parts, the price is given like this 0.48 $/4000 piece. If I only want to buy 10 pieces, how to get the price?

Is that 0.48$ per 4000 pieces or is it that you have got to buy 4000 pieces to get them at 0.48$

if my calculations are correct :

if they cost 0.48$ for 4000 then devide it buy 4000 which would give you the individual price then times it by 10 which will give you that cost.

If cost you 0.48 each but you have got to buy 4000 then that is a little bit harder to work out because more you buy the cheaper they come most companys give price list for sinlges or multipules
to give you a rough costing just times 0.48 by 10
hope this helps if i have understood what you are trying to say

wizpic

4000 is probably the number of parts on an auto-feed reel. Most distributors sell full reels only. Try shopping at a distributor that specializes in selling small quantities. Two examples in USA:
https://www.digikey.com/
https://www.mouser.com/

If they don't have what you need, tell us the part number and maybe someone here can help you find it.

what electronic parts are you talking about ? I wnt to help if I can !...

I order my prototype parts from either
Digikey or
Mouser.
both are good for getting small quanities.

i want to buy BH1414K. where can i get it in a small quantity??

I'm new here. I can help everybody even you need 1 unit. Give me part no. of semiconductor or something and pay shipping cost. I will ship them off. None profit. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back