Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

please help me(microstrip antenna using HFSS)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mehdi

Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
can somebody please upload for me a project report about microstrip antenna(any topic) using HFSS with details.i have to do a project but i dont have enough time for it.
please help me
thanks in advance

hi mehdi,
i have the same project and found some tutorial and documentation in this forum. e.g. there are an HFSS full documentation in "EDA E-books Upload/Download" and there are some microstrip antenna analysis tutorial in "Electromagnetic Design and Simulation".
now I am busy but if you couldn't find this documentation notify me.
regards.

Reactions: fomah

fomah

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
Search the Edaboard for Ansoft Ensemble SV, it was recently posted somewhere.
They have an example of antenna together with a documentation.:D

the ansoft website provides a number of example tutorials. and i think i saw a couple of them resembling your case. they have a well documented tutorial which would help u understand

The ansoft manual (also available in eda ) has number of examples and it has microstrip too. Also you could find some useful tutorials in Ansoft website.

What kind of microstrip you are trying to build and for what frequency range ?
I am also building a microstrip antenna.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back