Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

mosqito killer circuit (very useful)

Status
Not open for further replies.

flexx

Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
mosquito killer circuit

hi there , i think theres many people hate mosqitoes , and i made a very simple circuit to kick out the mosqito for 10 meter diameter .

you can try it

with my best regards

FLEXX

insect killer circuit

Have you tried it?? I doubt if it really works!! Please let us know.

elektor 310 circuits

The title should contain the word "repeller" instead of "killer." I have seen circuits like this in hobby magazines going back several decades. If they worked 100% of the time there would be commercial versions for sale. They may work for certain types of mosquitoes that inhabit certain parts of the world during certain periods of time, such as reproduction season.

insect zapper circuit

flatulent said:
The title should contain the word "repeller" instead of "killer." I have seen circuits like this in hobby magazines going back several decades. If they worked 100% of the time there would be commercial versions for sale. They may work for certain types of mosquitoes that inhabit certain parts of the world during certain periods of time, such as reproduction season.

i agree with faltulent that kind of circuit only work with female mosquitoes note that the malayria can cuase by the sting of female mosquitoes any way i have seen such circuit in elektor mag which work almost on all insect such as flies and mosquitoes, lizard based on ultarsonic transduser resonate at 40KHZ

mosqito killer

oh, and if the circuit oscilates at the very end of the audio band not only it repels mosquitoes but also kills your ears, i hate those ones :(

mosquito trap circuit

I've heard about those circuits myself: i.e those that use ultrasonic sounds imperceptable to human ears to irritate and repel mosquitoes who can perceive them!
The one problem of the circuit, as I recall, is that it outlives its usefulness. Because, sooner or later the mosquitoes adapt to the irritation and are up to biting you again!!!:D

commercial killer circuit

this circuit didnt maske any noise for the human , i built this circuit and iam satisfy about the result , you can try to built it

its very useful

voltage amplifier circuit for fly killer

Someone used to tell me, it is not useful.
Because one day mosquito will stand with it the noise.
So, It still bite you even if you turn on the circuit. (T__T)

mosquito killer plan circuit

I agree with faltulent that kind of circuit only work with female mosquitoes note that the malayria can cuase by the sting of female mosquitoes any way i have seen such circuit in elektor mag which work almost on all insect such as flies and mosquitoes, lizard based on ultarsonic transduser resonate at 40KHZ[/quote]

Would you please uplaod the article from elektor magazine

310 circuit elektor

Hi,
I'm afraid that you will kick yourself off with moskitos at the frequencies you are using?

electronic lizard repeller circuits

its an old gadget.mosquitos learned from human.they now armed with earplugs.:D

insect killer electronic circuit

What you need to do, is to trap several mosquitos in a container, then put your device and see if they try to go away from it.

Try this for several days and show us the results.

Of course you will need to feed the mosquitos in some way during those experimental days.

insect killer circuit

A seach in Google shows many links that say that mosquitoes are NOT repelled by high pitched sounds. Some mosquitoes are attracted.

My city uses safe chemicals in storm sewers to stop the mosquitoes from multiplying and now they are gone (and also the bats that ate them are gone)

mosquito killing electronic circuits

i have used all sort of repellers and fed up now.
the last being,and i feel that was little effective is the electronic high voltage bat..which fries the mosquitos...yum.. i like that sound..
does any one have a prooven ultimate solution against these morons..
after all why do these species exist?

mosquito zapper circuit

Have another beer if that doesn’t work have six or seven more. It may not stop them from biting but they won’t bother you anymore.

Also when you’re camping out in the bush don’t use per fumy soaps the little b*stards love it. Usually by the third day of one of my fishing or hunting expeditions I reek so bad the bugs stay away.

Mosquitoes aren’t that bad it’s black flies and deer flies that are the worst. I’ve also come across biting insects in massive swarms that I have yet to identify.

There are places in my country the black flies get so heavy you can’t help but breathe them in.

And the HF noise is a useless piece of crap, I tried one of those when I was about 12 they don’t work.

Use Deet.

mosquito killer schematics

what use at out put odnary speakers can"t work at that daman 40khz?
What you use pezo transducer?
but it"s is not enough to make nose.

mosquito bat oscillator circuit

The simple oscillator with only a 1.5V supply will have such a low sound level from an ultrasonic transducer that insects will not hear it unless they walk on it.

effective mosquito ultrasonic electronic circuit

Dont work on european mosquitos.

lizzards repellent circuit

The best product for this is a device that burns gas and blows it out through a set of parallel plates. Mosquitoes follow the smell of carbon dioxide to find mammals. They fly through the parallel plates which have a high potential across them and get damaged in the E field.

Some years back there was a discussion here that said that taking certain B vitamins, such as was found in beer, would keep you from being bitten as much.

The post several previous to this reminds me of the cold cure advocated by W C Fields was to drink a quart of brandy. You would still have the cold but you would not care.

Status
Not open for further replies.