Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

lookin 4 a Analog IC Designer job in Malaysia...

Status
Not open for further replies.

pnanda65675

Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Im a year experience in tis field thus lookin 4 an opportunity to enchance my skill n strength in tis area.i've design banggap, voltage regulator & VCO....may help me with contacts tat u hav.Thanks in advance

If you'r local to malaysia .. life can be much simpler for u than if ur from outside ..
let's assumer ur local .. I advise u to go to cyberjaya/selangor .. there are many IC design companies there .. hand them ur CV directly .. and let's see ..
there is a website for all the companies in malaysia which belong to the Multemida Super Corridor .. try google for that ..

Dear omara007,

Thanks 4 ur info..actually i'd a year of experience workin at 1 of company at cyberjaya. But due to some management streamlined( financial wise) thy decided not to hire me. Matter of fact, i've tried all of the company at cyberjaya such my-ms, icmic,mimos,jaalaa...but currently all this companies r not in the planning of hirin designers more ever beginners like me, thy r more prefer invest on sum experienced designers>2 years...do u hav ny other suggestion sir. i'd used cadence,h-spice,tanner tools n also no prb wit layout design. my background will b more on analog. R u a malaysian sir, wer r u working at ? thanks again...

I really do not know much about Malaysia. But there is a fab called 1st Silicon and their design house is called ICDS. Try for an opening there.

There are quite a few IC design houses in Penang, eg. Intel. Or your alternative is to find a job in Singapore, like me.

Do not worry finding job. Build up your foundamental analog knowledge first,i believe job will come to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.