Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How does Magnetron geometry interact with RF wave?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goher

Junior Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Dear All,
Is it possible for any one to supply me with some technical data (including the geometrical structures and the data sheet) of any magnetron device ?

All what I'm thinking about right now is to establish a regime that can be used by any designer needs to design a power amplification device in order to follow on and get the required output parameters (like the device output power, the derivation current and voltage, the duty cycle,.....etc.)

The problem is that i still can not tie the relation between the geometrical structure of the magnetron cavity and the way that it interacts with the RF wave.

For the simulation part, I'm using the Ansoft HFSS® simulation software but i still don't have geometrical dimensions nor drawings for any device to feed the simulation program ! I cant go on in my masters resarch!!

Thank you in advance.
Regards,,
Goher

Re: Magnetron geometry

Hello;
Please read the book:
- Foundations of Microwave Engineering, by Collin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back