Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

MATLAB least square non-linear curve fit

Status
Not open for further replies.

kash787

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
rational curve fit matlab

Hi friends,

I have hit a brick wall while working with the least square curve fitting function "lsqcurvefit". I am getting an error which I dont have a clue what it means. The error reads "Function value and YDATA sizes are incommensurate".

Does anyone have some idea on how to avoid this. I am in desperate need of some help on curve fitting. I have a function z which is complex and is dependant on two variables x and y which are also complex. In the rational function equation I have some real coefficients as well which I need to determine. I have z, x and y and want to write a small program which would let me compute the various coefficients of the rational function.

I would appreciate it if someone could send me a relavant example or suggestion.

Thanks,
Kash.

least square curve fit matlab

Hi

Please check this book:

Or search for other books in forum.
The one at the link is dedicated to Matlab and numerics.

Good luck

Cl

kash787

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back