Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

RTD conversion formula

Status
Not open for further replies.

Inkwaterman

Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
pt100 formula

Hi !

Does someone knows where I can found the conversion formula of RTD from resistance to temperature and vice versa ?

Thanks

rtd formula

I think it is OMEGA. a company that makes temperature stuff. you can find its website on google easily. it has all the charts in pdf. I am on my palmpilot at this time, otherwise would have given you the full url.

rtd conversion table

The ASTM standard E1137 deals with RTD's. You can buy the standard from ASTM

Omega offers their "The Temperature Handbook", which contains conversion charts. It is free, but shipping is not cheap.

Try using this .pdf. I don't know how accurate these coefficients are. I can check them on Monday, when I get back to work. Note that for temperatures above 0C, the formulas are simpler.
www.atpsensor.com/pdfs/rtd.pdf

rtd conversion

here is the complete table.

pt100 resistance formula

Inkwaterman said:
Hi !

Does someone knows where I can found the conversion formula of RTD from resistance to temperature and vice versa ?

Thanks

[{(0.00389)(PT100)}deg. C]+PT100 = Rt, you can work it out in this formula by substituting the RTD type like PT200, PT500

Re: pt100 resistance formula

[{(0.00389)(PT100)}deg. C]+PT100 = Rt, you can work it out in this formula by substituting the RTD type like PT200, PT500

In the equation {(0.00389)(PT100)}deg. C]+PT100 = Rt

what is the value of PT100?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back