Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

PCB Reverse Engineering (PCB-RE)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Singapura

Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
For anyone interested in this topic or who have come across my reply to a query on this subject, here's to update that my blog has moved:

visio-for-engineers.blogspot.com

The latest news concern my upcoming sequel to the first book on PCB-RE which I've written over two and a half years ago.
This is in request to readers who wanted to know more about the niche topic besides the manual approach covered in The Art of PCB-RE.
The sequel, PCB-RE: Tools & Techniques, look at other methodologies such as FPT, De-Layering, JTAG, Clip-and-Learn, X-Ray Imaging, etc.

I've invited a number of industry experts to contribute their experiences in the area of their trade.
It'll be the first in its kind as far as this interesting practice is concerned.
Feel free to visit and get up-to-date information as well as special offer when the book is released.

Warmest regards
Singapura

My quote:
The best experiences of our engineering careers and endeavors
can become a lasting legacy for future generations of engineers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back