Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to accurately measure width of Circular Object using SVRF command in calibre DRC

Status
Not open for further replies.

sam88

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi

I was looking for command or set of commands which accurately measure width of a circular shape objects.
For example, if I want to measure the width of UBM Ball in package level DRC then what is the best way to do it ? I am aware of INT command but sometimes it's not accurate.

Please guide.

Thanks
Sam

Are you sure it is not inaccurate because most layout programs are only approximating circles?

Anyhow, you can measure the diameter with DFM PROPERTY. There are some examples on the support website; one of them proposes
diameter_layer1 = DFM PROPERTY layer1 [diameter = 2 * (sqrt (AREA(layer1)/3.14159265))]

-Sam.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back