Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How PrimeTime calculate cell delay with CCS library data

Status
Not open for further replies.

feifeinosleep

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi,

Anyone can help me understand how PrimeTime calculate cell delay value use CCS Timing model?

In library CCS Timing model we only have current value so how PrimeTime use these value to calculate delay it reports? Any equations we can have to re-verify the delay value through these lib current value?
I am looking for many documents and articles but no real answer... Most of them just talk about the theory of CCS no specific calculation.

Thanks a lot!

You can try command "report_delay_calculation" in PT

Hi,

Anyone can help me understand how PrimeTime calculate cell delay value use CCS Timing model?

In library CCS Timing model we only have current value so how PrimeTime use these value to calculate delay it reports? Any equations we can have to re-verify the delay value through these lib current value?
I am looking for many documents and articles but no real answer... Most of them just talk about the theory of CCS no specific calculation.

Thanks a lot!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back