Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Transfer Function of VCO

Status
Not open for further replies.

garimella

Full Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
What is the transfer function of VCO in simulink? How to compute Kvco if my settings of VCO are 1000/Hz?

I want to know the method to compute the value of Kvco

A VCO is described by the TF= K/s. what would you substitute for K?

This is precisely my question, VCO setting in simulink is 1000Hz/V , does this mean Kvco is 1000*2*pi rad/v-s assuming VCO is perfectly linear.

Kvco is to be treated for frequency not angular? Now what is the value to assume for Kvco. Example would give more insight to me

Kvco is to be treated for frequency not angular?
Again, it depends on model formulation.

Now what is the value to assume for Kvco.
I can not understand what you want to mean at all.
Only you know what value should be applied as Kvco.

See **broken link removed**

I was confused over definition of KVco which says it is delta(f)/delta(v) where f can be expressed as rad/s. I was under impression that if my VCO is linear in frequency range ( 0-100KHz) for a dc-input 0-10V, then KVco should wok out to be 10KHz/V or KVco is 20*3.14 *1000rad/s/v. Is this correct way of interpretation

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back