Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Look for analog & digital fet driver

Status
Not open for further replies.

noisepic

Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I'm using IR2104 for fet driver in motor controller, but with that FET I want to use it as constant current sink. Is it another way or I'm looking for the hybrid Fet driver both analog and digital.

Hi,

Use IR2104 and PWM to control the current.

Klaus

I use PWM control the current of LEDs and it flickering. So I look for the hybrid type for precisely control the gate of Fet driver.

Hi,

Post#1: motor controller
Post#3: LED flickering
???

Klaus

Due to some reason, I'd like to reuse motor driver circuit (H) to control LEDs. So I look for the hybrid type Fet driver. Is it clear?

Your intention is roughly clear, but the prerequisites and possible solutions aren't.

First it's not understandable why you get flicker with LED pwm control. Everybody uses is without flicker, if properly designed.

Secondly, constant current control needs a current measurement means (e.g. shunt) and a feedback controller. Gate driver is probably a lesser problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.