Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[moved] ZedBoard HDMI input without FMC card

Status
Not open for further replies.

DilshanSampath

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi,
Very sorry if this is a stupid question. I am newbie to digital system designing. what i want to do is give video input to zedboard through HDMI port of zedboard. I don't have FMC card. It is very kind of you if you can tell me that whether I can do it or not. If someone can guide me to a good tutorial regarding this, it is highly appreciated. Thank you.

Re: ZedBoard HDMI input without FMC card

It is a good practice to start any development from reading documentation. See schematic for ZedBoard - there is a HDMI Transmitter on the board.

Re: ZedBoard HDMI input without FMC card

Hi filip.amator,
Thank you for replying me and for the guidance. I checked for zedboard schematic and I saw that there is a HDMI Transmitter in that board. Therefore, it can not be used for HDMI input(as I understood). Then I checked zybo board schematic. There it has HDMI Sink/Source Connector. That means it can be used to take HDMI input into the FPGA. Is my understanding correct? Thank you very much for replying me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back