Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Convert MSP432 FreeRTOS Demo to Fresh empty Project.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Praveen Kumar P S

Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello Guys,

I recently started to learn RTOS. I need help to modify MSP432 freeRTOS demo project to a fresh Project or Create a new freeRTOS project for MSP432. I use Code compiler studio from Texas Instrument. I searched all over the web, but no luck. Please help me guys!!!

Thank you

As replied to the same question on two other forums so far....
This is why I seldom ever answer questions with comments like:
"I need help to..."
"I searched all over the web, but no luck."
"Please help me guys"

With no supporting information on where they looked usually means they use a shotgun approach to asking the question, so who knows if you are wasting your time answering the question on a site they will never revisit, as they may have already gotten the answer on one of the dozens of sites they posted the question on.

OP, next time ask on one site only, or at least let users know you've cross posted on dozens of sites, so no user on any of the sites wastes time answering your question. :wink:

who knows if you are wasting your time answering the question on a site they will never revisit, as they may have already gotten the answer on one of the dozens of sites they posted the question on.

Dude, Whats the point ?? Thats not our concern. We are here because, we need some help, the faster the better. If you want users to return, you have to be faster. Again, thats not our concern. Either you can help or stop complaining..!

Hmmm, I guess I know what list to add you to ;-)

Cross posting is normally considered a bad thing, perhaps you need to read this.

Is that a threat or are you being arrogant ?? Go ahead!
Uh, my ignore list.

I think you need to calm down.

If anyone is being arrogant and threatening it is you. All I wanted to point out was you were being discourteous by cross posting to multiple forums. Pointed out by the first reply (that they also answered your question on two other forums). You seem awfully defensive about this cross-posting issue, I suspect you already know you shouldn't be doing it.

Uh, my ignore list.

I think you need to calm down.

If anyone is being arrogant and threatening it is you. All I wanted to point out was you were being discourteous by cross posting to multiple forums. Pointed out by the first reply (that they also answered your question on two other forums). You seem awfully defensive about this cross-posting issue, I suspect you already know you shouldn't be doing it.

Dude, Its my bad!!! I was in a hurry and a little frustrated. Its has been weeks, I cant find a good tutorial to begin with.
Extremely sorry for being rude..! Hope you wont mind !!

Hi,

your headline:
Convert MSP432 FreeRTOS Demo to Fresh empty Project.
the solution:
...ww.freertos.org/Creating-a-n...S-project.html

for your future projects:
* If you look for informations about a device/circuit/software ... look at the manufacturer´s internet pages first.
Usually the manufacturer is interested that you are satisfied with their products.
Therefore they provide: datasheets, application notes, tutorials. Sometimes even as videos.
It is the most reliable place of information.
Often they have a support center you may contact via eMail. Sometimes they have a forum.

Don´t do a random internet search. The results are often not reliable. Don´t trust them 100%. Often it´s a waste of time.

Klaus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back