Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[moved] VHDL for IEC 18000-63 Type C-protocol (EPC Gen2 protocol)

Status
Not open for further replies.

suha4744

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello

Hello everyone, I'm new here and new in VHDL aswell. I'm doing a project in EPC Gen2 protocol and for that i need a help to write a code to implement this protocol. If there is anyone who has already work in this topic. I would really appreciate if he/she can help me in this topic.

Thank you,
suha4744

What have you done already and what problems are you having?

Hello,
First of all, Thank you for the response.
Currently, i'm going through literature study where i encounter with this Select command. From the literature where it mention
MemBank specifies how a Tag applies Mask. If MemBank=002 then the Tag searches for at least one file
whose FileType matches Mask. If MemBank=012, 102, 112 then a Tag applies Mask to the EPC memory
bank, TID memory bank, or File_0, respectively. A Select specifies a single FileType or memory bank.
Successive Selects may apply to different file types and/or memory banks.
• Pointer specifies a starting bit address for the Mask comparison. Pointer uses EBV formatting (see Annex
A) and bit (not word) addressing. If MemBank=002 then an Interrogator shall set Pointer to 00h; if a Tag
receives a Select with MemBank=002 and a nonzero Pointer value then it shall ignore the Select.
• Length specifies the length of Mask. Length is 8 bits, allowing Masks from 0 to 255 bits in length. If Mem-
Bank=002 then an Interrogator shall set Length=000010002; if a Tag receives a Select with MemBank=002
and Length<>000010002 then it shall ignore the Select.
Select_cmd.jpg
If we choose MemBank="01" how we should write code in VHDL for matching case?
If anyone can help me on this, that would me really helpful.

Thank you,
suha4744

Status
Not open for further replies.