Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Couldn't plot dc gain in cadence

Status
Not open for further replies.

shanmathi

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi,
I'm a beginner in cadence spectre. I would like to see the variation of dc gain with vdd. I have done a dc sweep for vdd and i have the dc gain expression saved. how do i plot dc gain for different values of vdd. any help would be much appreciated.

Re: couldn't plot dc gain in cadence

If you set up an AC or stb analysis, you can plot as many or as few points as you feel are necessary using a parametric analysis. Just set a range of discrete values for vdd, dc gain will be recomputed at each point and then can be plotted.

i need to supply a input bias of vdd/2. when i sweep the vdd the input bias is constant at the initial vdd value. i need both vdd and input bias to change value simultaneously. pls help.

i need to supply a input bias of vdd/2. when i sweep the vdd the input bias is constant at the initial vdd value. i need both vdd and input bias to change value simultaneously. pls help.

Assign a variable for Bias and Vdd supply let say "Vvar" in their associated field the sweep this variable in DC simulation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back