Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Resonant Cavity in HFSS

Status
Not open for further replies.

kubajed

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi
Is it possible to run solver at particular frequency (or do a sweep frequency which is better) but without determining a port of excitation? Such like in eigenmode.

I want to look what is the distribution of fields when I power with particular specific frequency. When I do eigenmodes I don't need to point excitation. I want to do something like eigenmode but at frequency specified by me. In FEKO it is possible

I want to look what is the distribution of fields when I power with particular specific frequency

Electromagnetic power propagates in modes: discrete forms of electric and magnetic fields, determined by the structure and surroundings under observation. "power[ing] with particular specific frequency" does not mean anything, as frequency is not equivalent to power.

Do you mean exciting your structure with an incident plane wave?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back