Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Impedance Matching Transformer

Status
Not open for further replies.

m_t_c

Junior Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi

I am in search of commercially available impedance matching transfer with following characteristics:

1. Input Impedance = 50 ohm, Output Impedance =25 ohm
2. Operating Frequency Range: 400 -450 KHz
3. Signal type : Pulsed CW/Linear or Hyperbolic Frequency Modulated
4. Power Handling Capacity: 5KW in pulsed mode with duty cycle less than 3%
5. Maximum Pulse Length =5ms

Kindly help me in this search

Thanks

That really sounds like a custom made transformer. I don't have even a remote idea of an application for of-the-shelf transformers with a similar specification.

The specifications looks feasible nevertheless.

A simple search of Google and Amazon weights FvM's comments. Looks like you need to assemble the parts on your own. Quotation from bamblog website:
It's the question I'm asked most often about broadband loop antennas such as the Delta, Flag, and SuperLoop; "Where can I find the matching transformer?" Unfortunately the type of transformer required for this antenna is typically not available as a mass-produced complete assembly from commercial retailers.

Reactions: FvM

FvM

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back