Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[PIC] ADE7758 energy meter

Status
Not open for further replies.

MSRAMYA

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
i am interested in designing energy meter using ADE7758..i dontknow where to begin.. I decided to interface ADE7758 With pic18f452 for further calculation of THD..So please give your suggestions

Re: Ade7758 energy meter

Hi,

1) Go to the manufacturer´s internet site.
2) Read the datasheet (then you will find out that is is "not recommended for new designs")
3) Read through the application notes

Klaus

Hi,

1) Go to the manufacturer´s internet site.
2) Read the datasheet (then you will find out that is is "not recommended for new designs")
3) Read through the application notes

Klaus

Can you please SUGGEST alternative IC instead ADE7758..I found ADE9000..is my selection right??

Hi,

I don´t want to do your job...
And I can´t do your job, because I don´t know anything about your requirements... not a single specification.

--> There is a wonderful interactive selection guide on the manufacturer´s web site. Only one mouse click away. Use it.

Klaus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back