Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Usage of I2c on esp8266

Status
Not open for further replies.

bravehamid

Junior Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
HI
Hello
How can I use I2C for ESP8266?
Thanks alot

Too vague question, did not mention voltages, programming language, slave device, etc...

Witty_cloud_5-500x500.jpg
that's my esp.
My problem is programming.Because I can not program it
App Auror:
C: \ Users \ Hamidreza \ Documents \ Arduino \ libraries \ WireExt \ WireExt.cpp: 24: 22: fatal error: avr / io.h: No such file or directory

#include <avr / io.h>

You cannot use AVR libs for ESP8266. Change type of the board in your Arduino IDE. You have to install probably an board extension for ESP boards.

According to my psychic receiver, you have a syntax error on line 568.
You must quantify the kerfuffles before instantiating the foofoo clamp diaphragm.

Brian.

Excusme
But
I don't understand.

Hi,

It simply means: We are not able to help, because you don´t give useful informations.
--> Read forum rules / forum help on how to post elaborated questions.

You did not respond to posts #2 and #4. This is the least that you can do not to discourage those who want to help you.

Read the example that I gave in post#3 to make our situation more obvious: https://www.edaboard.com/showthread.php?t=371892&p=1592629&viewfull=1#post1592629

Klaus

Status
Not open for further replies.