Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Electromagnetic Field Vs Waves

Status
Not open for further replies.

kmdineshece

Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi everyone,
I'm having some doubts in understanding of electromagnetic waves & Field.

As my understand,
Electromagnetic Field- Principle of Changing Magnetic Field which changes Electric Field (i.e, Hall Effect Sensor)
Electromagnetic Waves- Principle of Changing Electric Field which changes Magnetic Field (i.e, Wireless broadcasting systems)

Pls Clarify,

1. Passing Current through a Iron Particle Produces Electromagnetic Field , which magnetic field can be altered only by some magnetic particle.
why the magnetic field was not able to change with non-magnetic iron particle?

2. Coil Wounded over the Rectangular bobbin, Permanent magnet is kept to the rectangular bobbin, which magnetic field can be alter by simple iron particle.

what is concept of the magnetic field here?

Both of above concepts are used in speed measurement.

3. Current passing through coil, which stores energy in the form of magnetic field, usually used in broadcasting system,
what is the name of field, howlong the energy is withstanding?

Magnetic is different from electromagnetic.

Electromagnetic phenomena has to do with photons. Example, light, radio waves.

When running AC through a low power circuit, it produces a field which is magnetic. As you increase power (V and/or A) you reach a condition where it starts to emit photons (which makes it electromagnetic). This is an oversimplification of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back